About the Firm
"I can handle any legal need you may have". - Leo Flynn
Experienced Sioux Falls Attorney Helps With Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Family Law Issues
Accomplished advocate eases stress for clients dealing with accidents, divorce and criminal charges in South Dakota
Life doesn't always go as planned. But when disaster strikes, whether you’re faced with devastating injuries suffered in a car accident, the painful breakup of a marriage, or the uncertainty of criminal charges, an experienced attorney who truly cares about his clients offers the best chance of a successful resolution. At the Flynn Law Firm, I draw on more than three decades of experience representing clients in the Sioux Falls area in personal injury claims, criminal defense cases and family law matters. I understand the stress that accompanies legal issues, and I am committed to easing your emotional burden while working tirelessly to help you reach the best possible outcome.
Skilled legal strategist provides personalized attention to meet clients' needs
It is important to feel comfortable with the attorney you choose to defend your rights and help reach your goals in any legal matter. Clients trust me to meet their needs in personal injury, divorce and criminal defense cases because they find me to be:
- Established in the community — My reputation is based on decades of experience helping clients in Sioux Falls achieve optimum damage awards, fair custody arrangements, and the best possible results in criminal proceedings.
- Highly responsive — I offer personalized attention at each stage of your case, responding promptly to your questions and concerns so you have peace of mind throughout the process.
- Skilled in strategy and litigation — My knowledge and experience enable me to provide detailed advice, craft the right strategy to meet your unique needs, and advocate effectively in negotiation and litigation.
When your problem seems overwhelming, I provide the guidance you need to make necessary and often difficult decisions. You can count on me to be your voice in a variety of situations, whether answering questions from an insurance company over the phone or facing a judge in a courtroom.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable attorney defends clients' rights in criminal, injury, and family law cases
Since 1987, I have provided skilled representation to people in South Dakota needing assistance with:
- Criminal defense — Any criminal charge demands a strong defense. I will challenge the evidence and police procedure to uphold your rights in cases involving DUI/DWI allegations, federal crimes, traffic violations, and other types of criminal charges to help reach the best disposition of your case.
- Family law — For those dealing with the heartache associated with divorce and other family law issues, I will help negotiate the right arrangements for child custody, division of assets, child support and other matters pertaining to your family's needs.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been injured through someone’s negligence or misconduct, you have a right to seek compensation in a personal injury claim. I understand insurance company tactics and will press for full damages to cover medical costs, lost wages and other expenses resulting from auto accidents, trucking accidents, slip and fall incidents, and other types of harm.
My mission is to provide compassionate and comprehensive counsel to clients needing help in any of these areas. When you entrust me with your case, you can rely on receiving personalized attention to make sure you understand the process and know I am always working toward your goals.
Consult a caring Sioux Falls attorney with experience in criminal defense, family law and personal injury recovery
When your life is turned upside down by a criminal charge, car accident or divorce proceeding, Flynn Law Firm is ready to help put you back on track. I have more than 30 years of experience enabling clients to meet or exceed their goals in personal injury, family law and criminal defense cases, and I am ready to put that experience to work for you. Contact my Sioux Falls office now at 605-789-3914 or contact me online
to arrange a consultation.